Biohacks recently posted Podcasts I listen to. I thought it was a good idea for a post, so I’m going to list my favorites. I dated this post so I can update my list each year. I’m always mixing up the shows I listen to. Here are my top 10 podcasts in order.
- EconTalk (economics)
- Bulletproof Executive Radio (health)
- NPR Planet Money (finance)
- Revolution Health Radio (health)
- Adam Carolla Show (comedy)
- Freakonomics Radio (economics)
- The Market Ticker (finance)
- House of Reggae (music)
- Underground Wellness (health)
- Accidental Creative (productivity)
All these are available on iTunes.
I used to listen to more health podcasts, but once the content gets too repetitive, I move onto other shows. What are your some of your favorite podcasts?
More from my site
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.